Hello! I’ve been meaning to write this post for a long time now. I went to bath and bodyworks a while ago and meant to rave about their lovely products. Since I was little, I’ve always loved Bath and Body works. They have such great deals and a lovely array of different lotions, perfumes, hand sanitizers, lip glosses, and wallflowers. Here are some of the products I’ve recently purchased.
Bath and bodyworks almost always has a buy 3 get 3 free sale. I purchased three of these lotions and got 3 free. Pretty sweet deal. The pumpkin latte & marshmallow and the cashmere woods autumn are obviously more fall scents but I thought they smelt so lovely I had to keep them in this post. The rest are fairly summer smells. Sea Island Cotton has always been my favorite scent because it smells just like clean laundry. I put that particular one on every single night before bed. These lotions are very, very hydrating.
- Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow. Smells just like a fresh pumpkin latte with marshmallows. There is also a hint of the lotiony type of smell if you understand what that means.
- Pear and cashmere woods. This one smells pretty sweet and sour. I smell a lot of the pear.
- Endless Weekend. This one smells a lot sweeter than the previous one. Smells like lychee yogurt tastes like.
- Oahu Coconut sunset. Smells like coconut and vanilla. This might be my new favorite lotion.
- Beautiful Day. This is the sweetest one I bought. Smells like apples and flowers.
- Sea Island Cotton. Like I said earlier it smells just like fresh clothes.
Hand sanitizers from Bath and Body Works are typically buy 5 for $5. It’s hard to smell these ones until you put it on. They all smells fantastic. My favorite one is Island Margarita because it’s very, very sweet.
- Malibu Sunset
- Island Margarita
- Pacific Cool Breeze
- Endless Weekend. This one matches my lotion. Woohoo.
- Coastal Surf and Sun
- Watermelon Lemonade
Those are just some of the wallflowers I bought. I love wallflowers so much because they smells so good. I wish Bath and Body works had less sweet smelling ones and more softer ones. I currently have American Boardwalk in and it smells like Carmel apples at a fair. If I could eat it I probably would. I also love, love, love their candles. Actually I rave so much about their candles it was in both my December Favorites post and Juicy January Favorites post.
It’s actually a great time to post this haul because right now bath and body works is having a huge sale! 20% off your entire purchase with the code BeachBash and up to 50% off particular items! Also they have candles 2 for $24 when one candle is normally $22. So I would check that out if I was you.
Join the discussion: What’s your favorite scent from Bath and Body Works? Are you going to shop till you drop?