Hello lovely people! Thanks for stopping by. Today I felt like sharing my skin care routine… well obviously you already know that because you already read the title.
I love St. Ives. I’ve always been a huge fan of this company. I originally started off with an orange one and within time I branched out and tried more of their products. One of my favorite parts of this brand is that they consider themselves as a natural exfoliants so their products are natural. On the back of each product they actually rate how much of an exfoliation it is. The three products I have are all moderate except for the oatmeal one which is gentle.
- Green Tea Scrub. I’m currently using this scrub. Like all these scrubs they’re not too harsh on your skin. They’re very light and gentle. This one is supposed to just clear your blackheads and calm redness in your skin. It also has salicylic acne medication so if you’re looking for acne reducer this one is great.
- Pink lemon and Mandarin Orange Scrub. If you’re in the store and you need a scrub just smell that one and you’ll be sold. I think this one is a little bit more harsher because it is supposed to make your skin even and bright.
- Oatmeal Scrub and Mask. This one is a little bit interesting because you can use it as a scrub and a mask. If you want to use it as a scrub you just use it normally but if you want to wear it as a mask you just put it on for 5-7 minutes. I think that is a very unique and different kind of face scrub because you can use it two different ways.
- Equate Beauty Blemish Control Apricot Scrub. This is a just like the St. Ives brand but not as good.
When I have time, I love putting on a mask. It’s so relaxing. I love the freeman products you can find them at CVS and they usually have a sale like buy one get one half off.
- Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask. This mask is meant to deep clean and purify pores. I typically have combination skin which means I basically get oily in my T-zone and dry else where. I really like how my face feels after I use this product but during the process your face gets tight, feels very dry, and is uncomfortable. Not the relaxing vibe a get. However, I continue to use it because, like I said, your face feels like a baby’s butt afterword.
- Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask. Different from the clay mask, I love the way this feels on my skin. It slightly warms up on your skin and you get to basically massage your face with the scrub. Obviously I love scrubs from the picture above, but this is the holly grail of face masks. I can honestly say that I feel purified after I do this mask. I feel all the make up, dirt, pollution, etc escape from my face. On the back it says, “Naturally purifying activated charcoal helps absorb oil and impurities without over-drying. Then, Black Sugar helps exfoliate away dulling skin cells for softness and clarity.” I feel exactly that.
- Clearasil Daily Clear Hydra-Blast Pads. I typically put this on before I go to bed. It helps get the extra oil from out of my skin. Whenever I’m breaking out I make sure I dab this onto the area.
- Burt’s Bees Radiance Serum. I recently found this product and I really like it. There is a little dropper in the bottle and you put 3-4 drops in your hand. I rub my hands together and then rub it all over my face before I put my make up on. It’s a very soft and lightweight lotion.
- Clean and Clear Morning Burst Skin Brightening facial cleanser. I love the smell of this so much! It takes the oil off your face without drying it out.
- Gold Bond Ultimate Softening with Shea Butter. I put this on every night on my eye lids. Not really a reason why but I always do it.
- Clearasil Daily Clear Acne Treatment Cream. I talked about this product in this post. I always wear it every morning. If you get shinny after you wash your face I highly recommend this product.
- Clinique Take the Day off makeup remover. Some of my makeup is hard to take off and this really helps. It also seem to make my skin a lot softer. I talk more about this product in this post.
P.S. don’t forget to wear sunscreen and drink a lot of water!
When I was taking these pictures this cute little garden snake came out. Sorry for the poor quality picture I was trying really hard not to scare him!
Join the discussion: What are your favorite skin care products?