Friday Blogger Finds
You know how bloggers on Instagram have been sharing each other accounts on “Follow Friday’s”? Well, I thought it would be a brilliant idea to start sharing some of my favorite articles and posts with you. This series will be a collection of some of my favorite blogs and maybe even some new blogs I’ve found on the way. If you have any other interesting articles or something you wrote and feel proud of feel free to comment in the comments down below. I would love to find some new pieces to read and spread the blogging love.
What’s the Difference Between Green, Sustainable, Eco-Friendly, Ethical, Fair Trade, Clean, Organic, Non-Toxic, and Conscious? by EcoCult. This post is so helpful when trying to tackle all of the different words when it comes to “sustainable fashion. If you’re interested in sustainable fashion I would definitely check out EcoCult for a plethora of information. (Click here).
- Wonderful Things. Okay, so this one isn’t a blog post but it is the most magical thing I’ve ever stumbled upon. Keira from Style Me Fair posted on her Instastories about this website and I’m blown away by how helpful it is. It is an online marketplace that redirects to Amazon so that it is easier for you to find products that are sustainably made, ethically made, made in America, or reduce and reuse materials. Plus, it links up with Amazon so it is by far the easiest thing on the face of this planet. (Click here).
- Money Saving Tips- My Best Shopping Hacks by Kelsey. Have you ever heard about ebates? Well, either have I! Check out Kelsey’s post to be blown away by how you can easily save money while you’re shopping. (Click here).
- 7 Things You Don’t See on Instagram About Coachella by Emma. I read Emma’s blog literally seconds after she posts it. Her posts are always so informative and I’m dying to know more about each topic she covers. This one was no exception. (Click here).
- Ugly Location Photoshoot Challenge. Tess Christine yet again with the killer video ideas. This time she did an “Ugly Photo Challenge” video and did an incredible job. Seriously hope she does a video on poses one day because yah girl really needs some help. (Click here).
- This is America music video. This video has been popular in every other country but America. I’ve rewatched it more than 10 times and still am catching new references. (Check out the music video here. Also, check out this blog on the references in the video here).
What was your favorite thing you wrote or read this week? Let me know in the comments down below.
Instagram | BlogLovin’ | Facebook
This post is such a great idea (I’m checking out the blogs you recommended now!). Also, this is america is SUCH a good music video, I’ve watched it loads too 🙂 x
I can’t get over how captivating the music video is! Every time I watch something new comes up. 💕