Hello darling! My awful puns continue on! I hope you love fall as much as me because these post ideas keep coming out of my ears. I really think it is something about the fall colors that surround us that make me so happy. These pictures came out so well just because of the beautiful autumn vines I stood in front of. They made my outfit almost seem like it was glowing.
Despite the our world about to be blasted with tons and tons of icy snow, (we actually received a little bit of snow last weekend) there are some things I am looking forward to in the winter. Some things you can’t experience in any other season.
- Hot chocolate after playing in the snow.
- Ice skating for $4 in the center of Albany.
- Christmas music blasting through the college walls at 2 am.
- Ugly Christmas sweaters!
- The first snowfall.
- Rocking your winter jacket like it is nobody’s business.
- Cuddling up with a blanket and Netflix.
- Throwing on chunky scarves.
- Mom making cookies every other day.
- Driving around to see Christmas lights.
- An excuse to stay in bed a little bit longer.
- Being able to wear fuzzy socks whenever you want.
- Basketball season starts!
- Getting to wear tons and tons of layers.
- Not worrying if your chapstick will melt in the car.
- Everyone being home and merry.
I hope some of those made you the least bit excited for winter!
If not, maybe looking at my outfit of the day will help you remember how great fall has been. For this outfit, I decided to pull out the rich colors from around campus. I needed a neutral color so I picked this incredibly detailed white shirt from Marshalls. I love the mix of pleats and lace throughout this shirt because it adds so much texture to the outfit. Without this eye-catching shirt, the outfit would have been a lot duller and boring. I then threw on this camel, suede vest. I love how laid-back it makes the outfit because of how unstructured it is. I was between pairing this outfit with olive green pants or with a maroon pair I have. Both colors would have looked fabulous with this outfit because of the fall colors they both capture. Since I was going for a more earthly look, I decided to wear these olive green pants from Charlotte Russe. For shoes, these booties are from Marshalls as well. I love the taupe color mixed with the other fall colors in this outfit.
Are you incredibly heartbroken for fall to end? Do you want to cry at the thought of snow falling or you extremely excited about something in the winter? Let me know in the comments down below! At least tell me one thing you look forward to!