The best time of the year is just around the corner and I cannot hold my excitement! December is by far my favorite month. Not only does it contain my birthday and Christmas, but everyone just seems so joyful throughout the month. To spread that cheer just a little bit further, I decided to start my first ever Kindmas! For every day leading up to Christmas, I am going to go out of my way to do something kind. I saw Kelsey Barnes to this for the days leading up to Thanksgiving and I thought why not do it for Christmas too? With 25 new ideas, Kindmas is finally here!
Coat (Thrifted) | Sweater (Thrifted) | Pants (Very Old) | Lipstick (Tarte)
- Saturday, December 1 – Do a chore for someone.
- Sunday, December 2 – Buy a gift from a local business or pay it forward company.
- Monday, December 3 – Spread Christmas Cheer.
- Tuesday, December 4 – Reach out to someone you haven’t talked to in a while.
- Wednesday, December 5 – Donate to a soup kitchen.
- Thursday, December 6 – Do something nice for a coworker.
- Friday, December 7 – Pay it forward at a coffee shop, grocery store, etc.
- Saturday, December 8 – Donate to your favorite charity.
- Sunday, December 9 – Complement a stranger.
- Monday, December 10 – Go plastic free all day.
- Tuesday, December 11 – Donate clothes or blankets.
- Wednesday, December 12 – Don’t say anything negative all day.
- Thursday, December 13 – Give your pets extra belly rubs.
- Friday, December 14 – Leave a nice comment on a blog or Instagram picture.
- Saturday, December 15 – Have a no-phones allowed dinner.
- Sunday, December 16 – Take a moment to be kind to yourself.
- Monday, December 17 – Write a list of everything you appreciate.
- Tuesday, December 18 – Bring in treats to work.
- Wednesday, December 19 – Decorate! Spread Christmas cheer.
- Thursday, December 20 – Tape change to the vending machine.
- Friday, December 21 – Put candy canes everywhere.
- Saturday, December 22 – Leave treats for our furry friends.
- Sunday, December 23 – Leave an anonymous treat for someone.
- Monday, December 24 – Tell someone you love them.
- Tuesday, December 25 – Live in the moment/be present for Christmas.
And there you have it! 25 kind things for 25 days of Christmas. Make sure you tune into my Instagram stories because I’ll be showing how I do the 25 different things each day.
What do you think of Kindmus? Is there any kind deeds I should add to my list? Let me know in the comments down below!