What Is In My Fall Bag?
Hello darling! You might have seen this bag in my earlier Lark Fest post. I’m in love with this earthy color. I’m so glad I decided to get this rich green instead of the matte black. They also had a white and black combo one. This bag is redicously perfect for fall because of its rich color and dipped texture.
I love following the “What’s in my bag” tag on WordPress! Some of the things people lug around is so fascinating to me. I’m just obsessed with finding out what people carry around in their purses… is that weird? The anticipation of finding out if they carry around a knife or a small rodent is thrilling. Okay, sadly I don’t carry around either of those things. I’m actually pretty boring when it comes to what I carry. But I figured I’d give you an update on what I’ve been lugging around because my last “What’s in my bag” was in May of 2015.
- Pen: This pen is embarrassingly from the Saratoga Race Track. I needed to purchase a pen in order to write on one of the race books… this pen cost me $6. I’m not proud of this super expensive purchase, but now I always carry around a pen!
- Sunglasses: These are from this random shop in New Jersey. I love the cat eye frame on my face. I feel like I’m traveling back in time when i wear them.
- Hand sanitizer: I always purchase a bunch of these every year from Bath and Body Works. It is something you always should carry around in my opinion. This scent is one of my favorite and is called Apple Wreath.
- Headphones: I feel like this is always a necessity. I love listening to songza so I have my headphones scattered around like a mad man.
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate sea salt caramel: these are literally my weakness. When I eat this, I get the same feeling I get when I see puppies; this gooey feeling inside my heart.
- As for these lip stains I love the pigment and this plum color for fall. This particular style of matte lipstick smells like a candy store. It isn’t very matte when you swatch it but it is matte when you apply it to your lips.
- Nivea is my go to chapstick! I usually go for peppermint chapstick but recently fell in love with this one. I do apply this very often thought the day. I wish it lasted longer on my lips.
It wouldn’t be a purse without a few pieces of gum and a wallet! I recently have been trying to ween myself off of chewing gum and replacing them with mints. I still have this case of gum though. After I finish it, I’ll have to get a little can of Altoid mints. As for the wallet, this is from my summer bag but wanted to carry it over.
What do you carry around in your bag? I’d love to find out if you carry around something funky. Link your blog post in the comments or just let me know!
I think the color choice is top notch. Your college’s color. Your Dad’s favororite color. Matches so many items in your wardrobe. Wherever did you purchase such a find?
Thank you! I found this purchase at the Clinton outlets. I had help picking out the color!
Michelle fusco fusco
Great bag. I carry a ton of stuff wallet, sunglasses, tons of makeup, my inhaler, eye drops, hand sanitizer, bandaids, altoids cinnamon and intervene, bottle of Advil. Thus I need a big bag 😘
Cinnamon altoids! I’m surprised I would think you would get a minty flavor. 🙂
Your bag is so cute! I love the colour!
Thank you so much Nicole!
I’m obsessed with your blog! What camera do you use?? Your pics are perfect. xx
Oh my goodness thank you so much. I use canon rebel xs. I’m actually on the look out for a new camera to up my game. Thank you for your kind comments 🙂
I’m between canon and nikon! I just can’t decide which one I want
It’s a big dilemma to have. I adore the camera I have but have been looking for a new portrait lens. If you search “cameras for fashion bloggers” on Pinterest a lot comes up. I’m definitely going to be biased when it comes to the two brands but that camera has been wonderful for 7-8 years. Good luck with you’re search you’ll have to get back to me with what you end up getting.
Great advice. I need to do more research. I’ll let you know what I end up getting ! xx